- Two face to face meetings
- Confirmation of Vendor arrival set-up needs and provisions.
- Rehearsal Direction
- Ceremony Coordination
- Creation of Timeline for Wedding Day
- Manage and Coordinate entertainment announcements or activities.
- Vendor Arrival and Management throughout the entire day.
- Everything in the Basic Package +
- Emergency Vendor Kit and Bridal Kit
- Decoration Setup Assistance by myself and my assistant.
- Gazebo and Ceremony Decorations.
- Full Decoration Tear Down and Pack Up
- Full clean up at end of night
- Event Insurance for Wedding Day
How it Works
4 Months Prior to Wedding Date: Collect vendor information which we will then use to contact vendors and arrange an initial timeline.
90 Days Prior to Wedding Date: Email or phone call to arrange the rehearsal date/location and decoration time/day with Stony Point Hall.
45 days Prior to Wedding Date: Meeting to discuss room layout, any rentals or linens with Stony Point Hall, review timeline, and décor choices. Inclusive: Set up Event Insurance.
2 weeks Prior to Wedding Date: Confirm final timelines with vendors and email a finalized timeline.
1 Week Prior to Wedding Date: Confirm rehearsal dinner location/time and decoration date/time.
Day Before: Manage the wedding rehearsal with the officiant/DJ and the rehearsal dinner. If arranged, manage decoration setup.
Day of: Meet with Vendors and report with pictures, manage ceremony, manage reception. Inclusive Package: Tear down and pack up decorations, full clean up of event venue, arrange time for décor pick-up.
Make An Appointment
Scheduling online is easy.